Monday, January 9, 2017

6540 Reunion: (Sept. 10)

I thought it was around time that I had a little 6540 reunion with Linn, the exchange student from Sweden that was in one of my imbounds last year. She lives in a small town call Eskilstuna which is about a 1-2hr train ride outside of Stockholm. When I arrived in the morning, we had a quick fika at a restaurant that her friend's parents own. Afterward, she showed me some of the sights of the main part of the city. Once, we were done seeing the sight we took a quick bus to her mother's house. There I had the pleasure of meeting her lovely mother, stepfather, and brother. We had lunch, fika, and some nice discussions.


After lunch and fika, her mother drove us to another part of town where a festival was going on. We shopped around the stalls that we set up. We then proceed to go home for the night. The next morning and afternoon we met up with a couple of her friends. They stressed that I need to come back and visit hopefully I will soon.
















No comments:

Post a Comment