Tuesday, April 26, 2016

My First Post

Hi, my name is Gavin Fritch, and this is the first post on my blog. Also known as I have finally had enough time to create it. This next year will be my outbound year to Sweden from America. (*insert lots of cool emojis) As of now I do not know where in Sweden I am going, and I am anxious to find out where I am going. 

That being said I'm also saddened that my trip is coming up so quickly. That is because I have made some great friends this year. Like Shu my "innocent Indian", Crepe my "babe", Linn "my Swedeheart", Sana "the most fashionable person I know", Cesare "Ceazar, Scrooge, and the KING of cracking in Honey If You Love Me," Jess "the crazy Brazilian who always steals my seat," among other great people. 

If you are one of my family, friends, or random people reading this you can stop reading this post now. However, if you are an upcoming outbound and Mike is forcing you to read all the current imbounds blogs. I'll feel for you. Also, have fun reading all the random stuff I post on my blog. (*insert devil face) However, you will learn in time for all that Mike frustrates you, he does care for you and is preparing you the best way he knows how. Also, cherish your time with you inbounds because they will be leaving before you know it, and you'll miss them I guarantee it. Another good thing to do is talk to your rebounds often because they have great advice. (For the most part, Maggie...) 

P.S. In the words of Zeelyn, the outbound/inbound to Germany (depends on when you read this) don't say Mike's catchphrase unless you want him to bust through the wall like the Kool-Aid Man. Seriously don't! And if you don't know what it is, something terrible has happened. Just in case, however. "Blessed are the flexible for they won't be bent out of shape" -Mike Richardson

P.P.S. The blog name comes from Hannah (Credit where Credit is due) and feel free to contact me about anything concerning my blog or exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment