Monday, May 16, 2016

Busy Days

Sorry, I haven't posted anything in a while, but I have been busy. Last Saturday I woke up early so I could take the SAT in Bryan, Ohio. The funny thing was thought I was going to be the only Hoosier there. It turns out I was wrong I wasn't the only Hoosier or kid from my school there. Everyone in my testing room was from my school. After that "pleasant" experience I had to rush home to get ready for prom which was that night. (I will try to find some prom photos to post) Of course, prom is never just the dance, so after prom got over at 12, I had after prom and breakfast at the local legion. I didn't get home till around 4 a.m. Sunday morning and promptly collapsed in my bed. I spent the rest of Sunday being lazy after I got up at 8!!! On Monday or Tuesday, I received a package from my councilor. So thank you! It contained a tourist guide for Stockholm in Swedish and English.

My Package

No comments:

Post a Comment