Wednesday, February 1, 2017

First Time Ice Skating (Nov 2)

In all my time in Indiana, I have never gone ice skating. However, I’m in Sweden, so there is a no better place to start. On top of that, I live in Stockholm, so there is more reinforcement to do it. This is because Stockholm has a very special place to go Ice skating. In the center of the city, there is an area called “Kungsträdgården.” (Roughly the king’s garden) Here in the square they flood the area around a statue and turn it into an ice skating rink. You can also rent skates right next to rink for 40SEK. The rink also hosts disco skating with DJed music and colored lights every Saturday during the ice season. 




1 comment:

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog once more, it has been months for me. Well this article that ive been waited for therefore long. i want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has same topic together with your article. Thanks, nice share. ice skates

    ReplyDelete