Monday, August 22, 2016

Ride to Language Camp (Aug 5)

After getting only a few hours of sleep, because I made the decision to pack at 1 in the morning. I woke up and packed my suitcase into the car so we could head to the train station. When we arrived at the train station, I had to use the restroom again for some reason. This wouldn't have been a problem until I remembered that you have to pay to use the restrooms in some public places. This resulted in me being very confused to why the bathroom attendant was screaming at me in Swedish. Eventually, I figured it out and paid my 10SEK so I could use the restroom and move on to the platform where my train was. Once at the platform, I met with another American Ethan, from Wyoming, and another American, Bradley from Arkansas. This was because before we booked our tickets we all made sure to chose the same train and area on the train, so we would be together. This resulted with me being seated next to Ethan, Mannon (From France), and Sofia (From Colorado).
Ethan and I

View From the Train
Eventually, the train stopped, and we had to switch to a bus to finish our journey because of construction on the train tracks. The bus took us to Sundsvall train station to where we waited for Rotarian to pick us up.

Bus Ride


No one paying attention when I took a photo. (This was a reoccurring theme)

No comments:

Post a Comment