Friday, August 12, 2016

Lack of Posts

I'm sorry to anyone who has been checking my blog every day for the lack of content. I thought I had posts automatically setup to post, but for some reason they did not. I have been at language camp for the past week, and there has not been enough time to write any posts today I head home at 17:52 and arrive at like 21:00 back in Stockholm. I will try to make up for lost post tomorrow, but no promises because I have a very busy schedule that includes, but is not limited to: host sister's going away party, taking host sister to airport, moving families, touring my school, and starting school.

Hopefully, this won't be my last for very long adjo Gavin.

1 comment:

  1. All this on Saturday?!? WOW! You are going to be one busy boy! Hopefully you will have the opportunity to rest up on Sunday so you can go next week.

    ReplyDelete