Monday, October 10, 2016

First Day In My Second Family (Aug 17)

I first saw my new home when my first family dropped me off before they took Sofia to the airport. The new house was much bigger, and I had a yard now. My room is situated on the first floor. When I finally catch up on some blog posts, I might do a tour of it. Since I only had a couple of days till school started, I needed to go shopping for some things. Luckily for me, it's a short 20min bus ride from home or a two block walk from school to the second largest mall in Stockholm.I had a fun time exploring the mall, which in my opinion isn't very big. The mall itself has over five coffee shops that I know of (3 Expresso Houses/ 2 Starbucks). 
Finding a book about hipsters
is always a plus

An "American" food store

My host brother said I had to get
a photo in front of the Swedish liquor store.

Bad photo, but on of the coolest
Expresso Houses I have found

No comments:

Post a Comment