Thursday, October 6, 2016

Meeting for Host Sister for the First Time (Aug 13)

When I got back from language camp, the first thing that happened was my host mom and host sister picked me up. This was the first time I met them because the two of them had been stuck in Alaska because my host sister, Sofia, had been too sick to fly home from there. The next day my host sister and I went exploring Central Stockholm/ Gamla Stan (Stockholm Old Town) because she would be leaving in the next couple of days. We, of course, had to go to the touristy place of Gamla Stan to make fun of all the tourists and try on all the hats.



After that, she showed me around some of her favorite places in the city. We also visited her favorite place for glass (ice cream), since it would be her last time being able to get it (before she went to Canada). We also got some good photos that were unfortunately ruined by a smudge on my lens.










No comments:

Post a Comment