Saturday, October 8, 2016

Trip Down "South"/Last Days With My First Host Fam (Aug 15/16)

Since everyone in my host family was going to be busy for the day before my host sister's going away party. I decided I would go and visit some students in Tullinge, near the south of the Stockholm Public Transport. There I met Val and Katie at Val´s house. The visit consisted of me meeting her incredibly nice host family, lunch, and chatting about the withdraw from not being around the other exchange student after language camp. I also got to try on an authentic Mexican Sombrero.  

On the day of my host sister party, the house was crazy. Furniture had to be moved/ set up, dishes prepared/ made pretty, and last minute cleaning were all part of the agenda. Once the party was about to commence, I noticed that my host parents and brother had left and I soon knew why. The house was packed wth Sofia's friends it was a crazy, loud, and fun party.

The next day I packed my bags and was dropped off at my new host families house. Sofia left the country that for her year abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment