Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Calvin College Part 1 of ? Pin Exchange

This last weekend was Calvin College and there is too much information to be put in one blog post. For that reason, I will be blogging about it for a while. This is also partially to help me keep up with my new quota of 3 posts a week.

One of the highlights for the outbounds is the pin exchange. That is because it allows us to have a chance to start filling up our jackets and that I did. I went from pretty bare jacket to a now heavy jacket. A tip I would like to recommend to outbounds bring all of you pins because you will need them. (For you who don't know the pins represent more than just a fun thing to put on blazers. They are a metaphor for the exchange of ideas, cultures, and friendship between the students.)

All the pins I received at Cavin College

Before


After My jacket was so much heavy that it could no longer hang and my mom had to hold it.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what it looks like when you get home!

    ReplyDelete